As we enter year three of navigating both a global pandemic and continued digital transformation, we come together to reflect on challenges, achievement, progress and opportunities. See how manufacturers have solved problems and how they’re rethinking operations to meet demand and scale.
Join Willemijn Schneyder-Valbracht, Founder and CEO of SwipeGuide, Robin Dechant, Founder of Aveo and the Future of Manufacturing Community and Sean Murray, Vice President of Bright Machines for a lively roundtable discussion examining where we’ve been, where we’re going and how to survive and thrive in the year ahead.
In this webinar:
- Examine trends and opportunities in labor challenges, reskilling and upskilling.
- Understand the role reshoring and localization play today and tomorrow.
- Gain insights into the evolution of automation and increased efficiencies in production.
- Consider practical tips for digital transformation and Industry 4.0 gains.
- Discuss global commonalities and regional differences on the road ahead.